Presence integration for Microsoft Teams
We are happy to announce that we released Presence integration for Microsoft Teams.
The Busylight will change colors automatically according to your status in MS Teams.
The colors will be as follows:
- Red – Busy
- Green – Available
- Purple – Do not disturb
- Yellow – away
You will experience more value from your UC solution with Busylights.
Building a presence-aware office environment offers many benefits:
- Eliminate office interruptions due to the visible presence light
- Stay focused and work concentrated without disturbances
- Increase UC adoption with the visible indicator of presence
- Higher efficiency and quality of work due to more focused employees
- Better collaboration and teamwork due to less interruptions
- Reduce stress and sick days with a better work environment
We look forward to developing more solutions to improve your office environment!
There’s more to come!
Plenom will develop more functionality in the Teams Premium software once Microsoft releases the full API for call events and notifications. You will be updated on our SoMe’s and in our newsletter, as soon as we have news. Follow Plenom – Busylight to stay updated:
Vote to help us speed up the API releases!
We are trying very hard to let Microsoft know that customers are waiting for the additional Busylight features – the call alert especially. But, we need your help! Please vote here to let Microsoft know you’re waiting and need them to release the APIs.
Still using Skype for Business?
Note that if you use Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, you must use the Skype for Business Busylight software. This new software is only for a setup with Microsoft Teams only.