Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s kuandoBOX
Please check the table below. Read more about compatibility.
The kuandoBOX only allows you to connect either your headset or your handset.
No, sorry. kuandoBOX supports corded and wireless headsets with a base, but not Bluetooth.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Lync 2010/2013 or Skype4B
- .NET 3.5 framework
Yes, Busylight is compatible with Skype for Business, but not the free version of Skype (for consumers).
Yes. If you register your software, we will inform you of updates that you can download free of charge.
- Command line for unattended install: Setup-Busylight.msi /quiet CMDLINE=”SILENT=TRUE”
- Command line for unattended uninstall: msiexec /i Setup-Busylight.msi CMDLINE=”MODIFY=FALSE REMOVE=TRUE SILENT=TRUE” /quiet
- Command line for unattended install: Setup-Busylight.exe /s SILENT=TRUE
- Command line for unattended uninstall: Setup-Busylight.exe /s MODIFY=FALSE REMOVE=TRUE SILENT=TRUE
- Command line for unattended repair: Setup-Busylight.exe /s MODIFY=TRUE REMOVE=FALSE SILENT=TRUE