3rd party Software
2Ring has now made software available to integrate it with and enables kuando Busylight for use in Cisco Contact Centers.
kuando Busylight is a presence, call alert, and notification system providing updates on Cisco Contact Centers events. The simple but effective productivity device can be configured to display various information important to contact center agents and supervisors. 2Ring enables for kuando Busylight to display agent’s status in real-time while the built-in speaker can be used to signal incoming or missed calls, the light can also signal queue or team-based events – such as too many calls waiting – making it a natural addition to any Cisco Call Centers environment.
2Ring Busylight features
- Status light automatically changes its color according to agent’s contact center state (Finesse API) or based on any real-time metric (KPI) available in 2Ring Dashboards & Wallboards
- Configure presence status meaning and colors
- Multicolor LED light
- 360-degree visible angle
- Easy to mount on different surfaces
- Call alert on incoming calls
- Customized ringtones and volumes settings
- No audio settings required
- A USB device – not an audio device
- Works when PC soundcards/speakers are disabled
- Presence colors and meanings to reflect or display incoming events or notifications.
- Audio alerts for incoming calls or events
- Ringtones and volume settings
- Changes to colors can be centrally set through a group policy
Busylight Color guide:
Colors are customizable – there are no set colors.
Software for Cisco Call Centers developed by 2Ring
Plenom is only responsible for the hardware. Please contact the software provider, if you have any questions about the software, possible license fee and support.