kuando Busylight Premium UC software is made by Plenom for NICE InContact CXone to improve the work environment and make call center communication easier.
NICEinContact CXone made better with kuando Busylight
kuando Busylight is a presence and call alert system designed to eliminate distractions while keeping you updated on calls. The simple but effective productivity device displays your presence status in real-time while the built-in speaker signals incoming calls, making it a natural addition to NICE InContact CXone on Windows.
Busylight colors for NICE inContact CXone
- Accurate and real-time display of agents’ status
- Notify Supervisors for assistance needed
- Visual overview of all agents’ current status
- Higher customer retention due to timely responses
- Eliminate potential interruptions due to the visible presence light.
- Reduce stress and sick days with a better work environment
Ringer & Notification benefits:
- Faster reply time due to audio alerts for incoming calls
- Increase client satisfaction due to timely responses
- Lower IT support with standardized and 100% reliable ringer
- Quick deployment and configuration with mass deployment of the software.
- Opportunity to reduce call center noise if the ringer is muted and using visual call alerts
· 8 different ringtones to use
· 5 settings for volume control
· Customize presence state colors
· 360-degree visible angle
· 3 brightness settings
· Busy in a call displays solid or pulsing red presence
· Offline status when the agent is unavailable
· Incoming call alert
· A reliable solution as software is mass deployed
· No audio settings required
· A USB device - not an audio device
· Ending a call will revert to the native presence in MAX
· The second call is muted but blinking to ensure reposes to missed call.
· The colors can be changed in the windows registry
· Changes to colors can be centrally set through group policy
Missed call notification
The solution is based on:
- Windows.net 4.x and network access
- Communicates directly with Nice inContact’s servers
- Works with the My Agent Experience (MAX) client