kuando Busylight Premium UC software is made by Plenom for RingCentral Contact Center to improve the work environment and make office life easier.
RingCentral Contact Center made better with kuando Busylight
kuando Busylight is a presence and call alert system designed to eliminate distractions while keeping you updated on calls. The simple but effective productivity device displays your presence status in real-time while the built-in speaker signals incoming calls, making it a natural addition to RingCentral Contact Center on Windows.
Busylight colors for RingCentral Contact Center
- Accurate and real-time display of agents’ status
- Notify Supervisors for assistance needed
- Stay focused and work concentrated without disturbances
- Visually overview of agents’ status
- Higher customer retention due to timely responses and service
- Eliminate interruptions due to the visible presence light.
- Reduce stress and sick days with a better work environment
Ringer & Notification benefits:
- Faster reply time due to audio alerts for incoming
- Increase client satisfaction due to timely responses.
- Lower IT support with standardized and 100% reliable ringer
- Quick deployment and configuration with mass deployment of the software.
- Opportunity to reduce call center noise if the ringer is muted and using visual call alerts
· 8 different ringtones to use
· 5 settings for volume control
· Customize presence state colors
· 360-degree visible angle
· 3 brightness settings
· Busy in a call displays solid or pulsing red presence
· Offline status when the user session is unavailable
· Incoming call alert
· A reliable solution as software is mass deployed
· No audio settings required
· A USB device - not an audio device
· The second call is muted but blinking
· The colors can be changed in the windows registry
· Changes to colors can be centrally set through group policy
· Missed call notification
The solution is based on:
- .net 4.x and network access
- Communicates directly with Nice inContact’s servers
- Works with the My Agent Experience (MAX) client