Plenom A/S, Pi 2 (Soeften), Hinnerup, Denmark
Contact: CEO, Allan Jøsendal Kjeldbjerg, [email protected]
SCOPE OF SOFTWARE
Kuando Premium Software (hereinafter “Software”) is the name/brand used on Software provided by Plenom.
The software in scope for this policy is listed on the Plenom homepage: https://www.plenom.com/downloads/download-software/
Detailed information about the Software can be found here:
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The Software integrates with one or more customer business applications (typically within the communication and planning area) and shows different colors and/or give alerts (visual/audio) based on data from the business application.
The Software is installed on a local PC and is using the connection to the business application to retrieve various data. The Busylight device is a local connected USB device and gets data from the software.
All data are handled on the customers local system - therefore:
• No data will be transmitted to Plenom A/S.
• No data will be transmitted to third parties.
• No data will be processed by Plenom A/S.
• Plenom will not store any data subject’s data.
The data and their privacy are controlled at the customer side and not by Plenom as such.
The table below describes how the software processes data locally.
WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED
The data processed by the software differs and is based on the APIs available for the different applications used.
The list of data elements can be found below
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY POLICIES AFFECTED
As the Busylight Premium Software access your application to retrieve data, please be aware that additional privacy policies from the application side might be affected.
• RingCentral: RINGCENTRAL PRIVACY NOTICE
• NICEinContact: NICE PRIVACY NOTICE
• Microsoft: Microsoft Privacy Statement
• Cisco: Cisco Online Privacy Statement
• Zoom: Zoom Privacy Statement
• Twilio: Twilio Privacy Statement